Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Reader's Projects

A few posts ago I asked people who look at this site to send me some photos of their projects. Sharon was gracious enough to send me some before and after photographs of a window treatment that she has just finished and some additional photos of a room that she has been working on. She has done some great work with faux finishing the walls, adding some very unique furniture and incorporating very creative and unusual accessories. Here is a photo of her bedroom window before:


and after:



A stunning difference and all made by Sharon. She did a fabulous job with this window treatment.

Here is a photograph of the faux finish she has been working on for the walls.


Take a look at this furniture that Sharon won on Ebay. How unique is this??? What an interesting collection and definitely nice enough for any castle. I just love this.

Sharon is using these wood appliques to complete the look of her room. I hope that when she is finished that she can provide us with a photograph of the room all completed. This is a work in progress, so we'll have to be patient.

I want to personally thank Sharon for all of these photographs!!! I love to see what other people are doing. I really feel it's important that we all share ideas and what better way then on this site.

If you are working on something and you are willing to share it with others, please send me some photos and a description. Then you can see your work on here too.

email photos to clturner3@aol.com

01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment