- Cold Water-This is a men's fragrance. It doesn't make your house smell like a bunch of business men walking around either. This one I really love. It is very strong (so I now use less in my mix) and smells very clean.
- Cucumber Melon-Love this too. Very strong scent of melon and you really can make out the smell as soon as you enter the house.
- Coconut Lemongrass-Reminds me of the beach and that's what is smells like. A heavy scent in the effusion lamp and somewhat overwhelming at first. If you like the smell of coconut, you will love this one.
- Gardenia-I hated this one and I'll tell you why- I don't like the smell of Gardenia and I didn't realize it until I burned the scent. Very, very strong. If you like Gardenia, you will love this scent.
- Grass Stain-fresh and clean. Very nice, but not my favorite.
- Herbal Essence-Smells just like the shampoo and this is one of my favorites. Very floral. Love it!!!
- Kumquat- I can't believe they can make a scent like this! Very nice and smells a little like candy.
- Energy-Citrus scent of Grapefruit, Lemon Lime with some Cucumber and Jasmine. This one is also great.
- Pearberry-smells very floral to me and I love this one as well. Not real strong so don't dilute.
- Lychee Red Tea-My favorite!! Smells like a rasberry iced tea blend. Fruity and exotic. I just orderd some more along with some new ones to try out.
My two very favorites out of this bunch: Cold Water and Lychee Red Tea!
That's all I tried over the past month and just wanted to share with you how I felt about them. I have finally come up with a great way to store all my potions. I occasionally purchase the 91% Isopropyl Alcohol in the small bottles (16 oz) and pour about 1 inch out. I mix it up in these bottles and label them for future use. I have in the past purchased the larger bottle of alcohol, but now I have stocked up on the smaller ones. It's real easy and they are just the right size (16 oz).
I have also found a new kind of lighter that does a superior job of heating up your stone when it get "stubborn" and won't light. This lighters are called "wind free" and I 've found them in Walmart. They are the long Barbeque lighters. If you can imagine, their flame looks like a mini torch. It heats up that stone and makes it red hot!
If you have a stone that will not light, try the wind free type lighter and just hold it on that stone for three minutes. You will have yourself a very, red hot stone.
Check out http://www.brambleberry.com/ for a complete list of fragrances and essential oils that you can order. Their descriptions are much more appealing then mine and they have a large selection to choose from.
If you have tried a scent and enjoyed it please post a comment and let us know what you thought. In the mean time I'm working on several projects that you will see in future projects. A mosaic table, stenciling a border in a room and creating something out of an old window. Please check back..........