Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Scents for the effusion lamp

I'm currently burning two delightful scents that are combined, in my effusion lamp. This one is just perfect for the holidays. All my scents were purchased at Brambleberry.com

Recipe:
1/2 ounce of Christmas Tree
1/2 ounce of Apple Jack Peel
1 ounce of distilled water
The rest of the bottle (16 oz) is filled with 91% Isopropyl alcohol

The combination of these scents are perfect for the holiday. I've burned "Christmas Tree" alone and it is just like the real thing. That certainly helps if you have an artificial tree like I do. The addition of the apple jack peel adds flavors of cinnamon and apple.

I also purchased "Christmas candy" for the holidays. Sweet and delicious, it spreads throughout the entire house in no time.

Also for the holidays I've picked up the following scents. Turkish Mocha (I think this should smell like coffee), Celestial Waters, Christmas Spice, Bay Rum and Red Apple. I'll let you know how they work out.


















Lucky me! My daughter bought me a new effusion lamp.......






















To add to my growing collection. They are just so beautiful, just to display.

















I still receive emails about these lamps on a weekly basis. I'm glad to answer any questions you may have. My blog archives are full of more information if you are interested.

In the mean time, scent the house up like it really is the holidays!

Christy
01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

No comments:

Post a Comment