Friday, December 9, 2011

Decorating Something Different

This year I'm adding something different to my Christmas decor. It never occurred to me to decorate a lamp fixture, but I thought it might look nice and add a focal point to the dining room table. It didn't cost much and added a nice feature to the room.  I picked up some silk red berries, gold poinsettia's, some wired evergreen, red bows and gold icicles.  Everything is added to the light fixture so that when Christmas is over, it's easy to remove. I thought it came out pretty nice.

Every year this concept could change with a different theme. I sort of gravitate to the more "classic" Christmas style, hence the colors and items I chose.


Have a great Christmas!!

Christy01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

2 comments:

  1. this is a great site for getting ones creative juices flowing,maybe you need to get started on something new,and aren't "feeling it" check out this site for fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete